Monday, February 9, 2009

The Latest

Well, after all the health stuff I still don't have any answers! My Ct scan of my sinuses showed a slight deviated septum - nothing to cause all these problems. I have an appointment with Dr. Cherry - that would be Bill Cherry's son Brett next week in Riverside. He is an allergist and did his internship at the Mayo clinic. Bill is sure his son can help me. I am hoping we can figure out what is causing these sinus problems... if it's allergies then we need to find out what to eliminate in my environment! Here's hoping we can figure it out! I am feeling better, but still not normal! Who said I was ever normal - I know that is what you are all thinking! Besides, what is NORMAL? Not this I hope!

1 comment:

The (Ryan) Romeril Family said...

I'm sorry they still haven't completely figured out what is ailing you. We love you both and are hopeful the allergist will help you out!