Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hurray for Christmas!!

I love Christmas!! My most memorable Christmas was when I was 5 or 6 years old. My parents didn't have much then but I didn't know that! They had an old radio with a record player (only played one record at at time) repaired and Santa brought it with record of Christmas music. I received a beloved baby doll from Santa too. I remember playing It Came Upon A Midnight Clear over and over again as I played with my doll all day long! That was the BEST Christmas, even better than when I got a car! I am so looking forward to Christmas this year. We will have all but three sons and their families here... and I love family!! There will be 42 of us on Christmas Eve at Janalee's home! Today we are picking up Angela and Ben and The baby at the airport. I love what Christmas is about - the birth of our Savior and the gift of eternal life that he gave everyone ever born or yet to be born! I am a child of God - such sweet and simple words!! Merry Christmas and I hope an especially good year follows it for all!!

1 comment:

Romeril Family said...

Now that Ang is here, it has kicked off the festivities! I remember getting my Cabbage Patch kid named Mitchell Patrick. He was bald and had a binky. Just what I wanted! Thanks to Santa and his many forms! XOXO