Friday, October 24, 2008

Boring!

I need some more things on my blog! When Angela comes at Christmas she will have to teach me how to do more stuff! Of course, my life is a little boring anyway! This morning I left the house at 6:10 for my walk and as I was a block away from home I saw my husband in his red truck - then a quick u-turn. When I got home I asked if he thought I disappeared. He was grumpy and told me I had been gone over 2 hours! he is just jealous cause he can't walk that long. I told him I had my phone with me and he said but I don't have a phone out here. I told him he was supposed to have it with him otherwise if I fall I would have to call 911! Besides, driving to look for me when all he has to do is get on the phone and go the name Karole and push a button to call my cell phone!! I don't think he will ever, in this life, understand technology! I did walk 4 and one half miles - that's a long way for an old lady with two lousy artificial knees and a useless arm.

2 comments:

Kris Romeril said...

2 hours and 4 miles. I would say that you are doing REALLY well for a lady with two artficial knees. I am impressed. Way to go. Next time tell Wayne to go out walking with you that way he won't be worried about you.

Angela Romeril said...

You're awesome! I am happy I can run for 5 minutes!